Website Global Transport and Logistics
To partner business and provide aligned and compliant Human Resources and Industrial Relations support, guidance and services to all employees, managers and support departments to increase organisational effectiveness. Partnering with business leaders and management, driving organizational priorities and translating this into action on the ground. Overseeing the implementation and execution of all HR processes, company policies and processes as well as setting objectives for the HR team. To align local activities to Global intiatives.
- Demonstrate and drive the DSV values & culture with in the team and Business.
- To ensure and drive awareness and usage of the HRIS and available Reports.
- To provide Business with the required information and reports timeously to enable them to manage the Business Unit effectively.
- Ensure all people metric information is submitted timeously for monthly HR Reporting.
- To ensure that all legislative requirements and policies are implemented and adhered to within the Business Unit/Operation.
- To implement the Group HR strategy through effective communication and participation at operational meetings.
- To ensure sound employee relations by guiding Business & managers in the use of best HR and IR practises.
- Control HR costs in accordance with HR and/or Operational budget to ensure effective utilization of funds.
- To serve on/run committees/meetings within HR and Business structures.
- To proactively identify existing and potential problem areas and trends and guide and advise management to address these effectively.
- Ensure that all HR practices, policies and procedures are adhered to and followed by the HR team.
- Ensure effective working relationships with external HR and support pillars.
- Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- A strong proven working knowledge of full IR function and relevant Labour Legislation (BCEA, LRA & EE Act)
- Proven ability to display sensitivity and appropriate handling of different groups of individuals
Qualification & Experience:
- HR Management Diploma or Degree / relevant Degree or studying towards this/or relevant qualification
- 5 years exposure to business processes
- Min 5- 7 years managing HR for an organization
- Previous experience with HRIS systems
Company: Global Transport and Logistics
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A