Website Global Transport and Logistics
Retain and grow existing Industrial vertical business in South Africa in coordination with the relevant branch resources. Responsible for some key vertical clients as the lead key account owner. Create, execute, and deliver on the sales strategy for the vertical within South Africa by identifying and sourcing profitable new business opportunities.
- Take accountability for coordinating the successful implementation of what was sold (SOP, SLA’s, KPI’s and RFQ’s) including alignment between AS, Road and Solutions.
- Build and establish a body of knowledge and ensure that the business is aware of the latest trends, innovation, and opportunities.
- Mitigate risk by ensuring detailed implementation of projects and new business within the business.
- Create, maintain, and execute on a business plan that meets objectives in order to achieve company profitable growth targets.
- Inform the development of IT products, technologies, and appropriate platforms.
- Support the Sales Teams to secure new Customers that fit the Ideal Customer Profile.
- Competitor analysis and market data analysis to ensure continuous improvement and enhancement to the vertical value proposition.
- Develop and maintain strategic long-term relationships with the Customer to ensure ongoing satisfaction with the solutions provided.
- Ensure deadlines are met and able to positively influence internal stakeholders to achieve the result.
- Ability to put together logistics solutions in a highly competitive and pressurized industry environment.
- Able to demonstrate strategic capability to grow a vertical, nationally.
- Ability to deal with Global, regional and local key accounts
- Proven track record in responding to high value tender’s
Qualification & Experience:
- Between 8-10 years’ experience within the logistics/supply chain industry.
Company: Global Transport and Logistics
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kempton Park, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A