Website Global Transport and Logistics
IT Team Lead is responsible and Accountable for managing the Inland Support Teams to support all business units in the inland Region from a infrastructure perspective. The Inland team is responsible for over 120 manned sites as well as over 50 DSV Facilities. The IT Team Lead will ensure all sites abided by the DSV standards and that the necessary compliance activities are continually managed.
- The IT Team Lead will also be required to provide onsite support functions from time to time.
- This Team Lead will also be single point of contact for Escalations for inland region as well as conduct Stakeholder Management for the Business Units he manages.
- The management and Support Analysts for the Inland Region. The Team Lead will be required to Manage the inland resources as a people manager.
- The IT Team Lead will also fulfill a role as a project resource will be required to represent the AFME Infrastructure team on special projects. These projects will have a clearly defined timeline and could range from business unit specific projects to regional / central projects.
- Networking knowledge – 3 years
- Excellent Communication Skills
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Computer Literacy Level – Advanced
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a Team Lead Role
- Diploma or certification on A+, N+ , ITIL Foundation
- Experience working in a Corporate Environment
Company: Global Transport and Logistics
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kempton Park, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A