Website Global Transport and Logistics
- General warehouse duties
- Acceptance / load out of cargo
- Loading / unloading of export / import shipments
- All operational duties and following orders that is requested by supervisors or management
- Prepared to do labour intensive work
- Loading and unloading of trucks and airline units by making use of trolley jacks, forklifts or by hand. This is dependent on the size of the parcels.
- Maintaining the cold chain as required by storing the incoming products in the appropriate cold room.
- Assist in the maintaining security measures in the warehouse.
- Conducting an inspection on all airline units in order to ensure that the equipment is in good condition and free from any damages.
- Acceptance of all types of deliveries and recording such in the Goods Received Book
- Assisting with collections of import shipments by external customers.
- Valid Forklift License
- Must be flexible in terms of job functions
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and be self-motivated.
- Good communication skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a general worker within a logistics / warehousing environment
Company: Global Transport and Logistics
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kempton Park, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A