Administer and control transhipping master data thereby ensuring data integrity and enabling the accurate functioning of the SAP TD system ultimately contributing to the accuracy and completeness of accounting records.
- Create and issue suppliers with monthly purchase orders enabling payment of transport vendors.
- Ensure that all queries are logged in SNOW and are resolved within set SLA’s.
- Run exception reports on routes and rates and ensure that these are within tolerance levels and that corrective steps are taken with respect to error logs to reduce number of shipments in error.
- Accurately creating or updating routes, rates, vehicles and linking to the correct transport zone thereby enabling the supply chain process around transportation and delivery to customers
- You are team orientated and customer focused
- You have strong interpersonal, communication, problem-solving and analytical skills
- You work well under pressure, with little or no supervision, and display excellent time management skills
- You are a natural team leader providing guidance, instruction and direction to the TD Controllers
Qualification & Experience:
- SAP experience (TD modules).
- 3 Years’ Trans-shipping Creditors Controller/ Master Data experience
- Experience in Supply Chain/ Ops environment.
- NQF Level 6 – Diploma in Finance or Administration.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A