To provide high quality technical advice and services in the field in support of the sale and marketing of Lubricants to end users
- Ensure satisfactory resolution of customer technical product complaints and claims by recording of incidents, investigating, analysing, reporting and provide solutions to minimize complaints in collaboration with HSEQ to ensure legal compliance and safeguard the company’s interest.
- Assist Sales teams to improve profitability through technical support, benefit selling and training
- Identifying new opportunities in the field and providing solutions to enhance profitable sales.
- Provide Fuels & Chemicals product related training to customers and customer service teams to ensure competence, reduce claims and maximize offering to customers.
- Provide frontline technical support for Fuels & Chemical products through knowledge sharing, value-added advice, product recommendations.
- Ability to work successfully in an ever-changing environment and navigate ambiguity
- Excellent problem-solving and presentation skills.
- Product technical knowledge of fuels and the petroleum industry.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver business relevant results
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 3 years in the petroleum industry
- NQF Level 6 (Diploma in Chemical Engineering or related)
- BSC or B Tech in Chemical Engineering or similar
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A