To manage the interface between the organization and industry-specific customers, in addition provide support in order to optimize opportunities sales and maximize growth potential in line with Commercial’s plans
- Applies knowledge of Industrial Lubricants products in the marketplace to advance the organisation’s business goals
- Driving the Engen brand and products to customers in the Automotive and Industrial space.
- Effectively communicate to clients, colleagues and stakeholders.
- Creates opportunities for growth
- Demonstrated ability to self-manage your portfolio and understand the demands of the business environment.
- knowledge of Automotive and Industrial manufacturing environment in South Africa
- Ability to work individually and successfully in an ever-changing environment and navigate ambiguity
- Advanced selling technique knowledge, technical skill or desire to acquire same
Qualification & Experience:
- NQF level 6 (in Science, Engineering, Business or related qualification)
- Experience working with Tier 1 clients and executive management.
- 10+ years’ experience in sales and marketing
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A