Website eThekwini Municipality
Facilitate the provision of a professional, strategic and specialized services designed to add value and improve the Cluster’s operations, strategy, mandate and help accomplish set objectives as well as ensure effective coordination and control over the executive commitments of the Cluster and to enforce improved implementation and management of processes throughout the Cluster.
- Disseminates strategic and functional information on the immediate, short and long-term plans and current applications and constraints.
- Co-ordinates specific administrative and reporting requirements associated with the key performance and results indicators of the functionality.
- Co-ordinates the finalization of the capital and operating budget for the cluster and guides the DCM in the approval and control of expenditure against the budget.
- Provide input into the development policy and procedures to provide direction on critical issues relating to employment conditions of service delivery dictates.
- Manage, direct and guide programmes and projects.
- Interact internally and externally disseminating professional information with recommendations, solutions and alternatives.
- Forward planning, strategic alignment, defining strategic and functional objectives of the Cluster’s intent and deliveries.
- Manage Cluster’s overall high-level administrative functions.
- Identifies with the clusters strategic objectives and aligns departmental key performance areas to support the execution of plans and programmes.
- Manages and controls outcomes associated with utilization, productivity and performance of personnel within the section.
- Adhering to Batho Pele principles.
- Manage and administer internal and external Youth Programmes and initiatives.
- Manage and oversee the development, implementation and maintenance of the Cluster executive commitments Strategy and Compliance Plan.
- Manage operations within the Office of the DCM.
- 6 Years relevant experience
- Relevant post graduate qualification (NQF Level 8).
- 8 Years relevant experience.
- Relevant tertiary Degree (NQF level 7).
- Valid motor vehicle driving license.
Company: eThekwini Municipality
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A