Website Fidelity Services Group
The position of a Site Security Manager is vacant, reporting to the Area/Regional Manager. The overall purpose of the position is to ensure that all site specific security requirements are adhered to and that the Client’s needs are efficiently and professionally met (as per the SLA) at all times. To ensure the posting of Security Officers at the Estate and to ensure that pro-active measures are taken in securing the premises
- Ensuring that all HR/IR related queries are dealt with promptly and professionally.
- General management and supervision of security staff and ensuring all administrative queries are dealt with promptly such as leave, site changes, rostering, etc.
- Constantly evaluating the service levels provided and making recommendations to the client regarding the improvement of services.
- Compiling, distribution and communication on daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Compiling, distribution and communication on all Incident, Accident and Investigation reports.
- Ensuring continuous assessment of the Client’s premises and minimizing as far as possible risky access and creating several barriers to would be criminals.
- Auditing and verifying the access registers on a daily basis and generating exception reports.
- Daily feedback and liaison with Fidelity Security Services Management and Client
- Must be physically fit and in good health.
- Computer literacy and very strong Admin Skills.
- No Criminal Record or any pending cases.
- Valid driver’s license with own reliable transport.
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade 12 (Matric) Certificate of equivalent.
- PSIRA Grade A registered and accredited.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years’ Residential/Estate Security Experience.
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A