Website Fidelity Services Group
To ensure overall management of sales, marketing, operations, technical and administrative functions within the branch. To maintain high operational standards, growing the branch, meet deadline, achieve budget and endeavour to reduce crime levels.
- Drive strong social media presence within the branch identifying influencers and forging good relationships with them
- Manage all elements of attrition
- Manage the branch fleet to ensure that no disruptions occur due to vehicles off the road
- Ensure that effective planning/ production controls are established in all areas and are a key management tool.
- Ensure that the appropriate customer service metrics are monitored regularly and that prompt actions are taken where necessary
- Submit budget plans and stretch targets for each facet of the branch, and ensure these are continually met.
- Submit annual business plans, operating and sales budget for the branch in accordance with regional requirements.
- Ensure client visits for contact crimes are attended to (It is expected that the manager does not delegate this duty)
- To consistently provide strong leadership of the branch and its employees.
- Drive a culture of “content-creation” to remain relevant in the social media space
- Ensure that service levels throughout the branch is sustained
- Manage and ensure accurate forecasting for branch in accordance with Finance.
- Manage Branch P&L to ensure profitability is sustained and growth is achieved
- Maintain health & safety policies and working procedures.
- Maintain business functions to increase productivity, quality and customer service whilst reducing costs by utilising modern process techniques
- To communicate with passion the vision and strategy of the branch and its performance.
- Ensure compliance with Company policies, SA laws, codes of practices and corporate guidelines
- Manage effective collections for the branch
- Drive a community driven pro-active service throughout the branch
- Manage operational Area Managers to ensure operational excellence throughout the branch
- Drive reconnections within the branch
- To make timely, considered decisions for the long-term success and development of the branch.
- Ensure that OTT strategies are implemented and relevant
- Financial knowledge of Budgets, forecasting and Profit and Loss
- Grade B Security Certificate – (existing or to be obtained on appointment)
- Sales, Marketing or Management diploma advantageous.
- Post matric qualification in General Management advantageous
- Experience in the Security Industry preferred
- 3 years’ minimum experience, at Mid-Management level.
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A