Website Fidelity Services Group
To effectively quote and sign up potential clients requiring the services of ADT Security.
- Accurate submission of reports \ research information to department heads or hub leaders when required
- Coordinator to telephone consultant with appointment details. Should the consultant be unavailable – a voice message will be left. Coordinator to confirm lead receipt with rep
- Add-on (additional equipment or upgrading of existing equipment) – client account number to be recorded for outstanding monies check
- Full alarm (completely new alarm with radio link-up)
- Book appointments between 08h00 to 17h00 – one and a half hours apart, or as discussed with coordinators
- Timeous submission of cell phone statements and commission sheets.
- Panic Alarm (panic system with radio link-up)
- Alarm only (no radio link-up – only alarm equipment)
- Consultants will phone coordinators on an hourly basis to advise of their own booked appointments and to receive their new appointment details. Consultants to also advise coordinators to times they will be unavailable to do appointments. This will eliminate double bookings.
- Consultant visits client and quotes at the appointed time
- Link-up (existing alarm system, maybe with another company or new client moving into premises that has a system) – Ex-response Company name to be recorded
- Coordinator to fax appointment sheet to relevant Hub 16h00 daily.
- Ensure timeous submission of all paperwork.
- To ensure that all contracts and quotations are completed accurately and in full, where necessary drawings and or technical addendum’s to be attached.
- Ensure that all stats maintained are accurate
- Ensure all feedback on direct leads is accurate
- Vailed Drivers license
- Own and Reliable Car
- 2 to 3 years sales experience
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Centurion, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A