Website Fidelity Services Group
Drive National growth for the Subscriber business through development and sale of new products and services
- Roll out and embed products and services into the FADT sales teams, to ensure adoption and that sales budgets are met and exceeded
- Manage integration of new models and business processes into the FADT platforms
- Inclusion on project teams (and lead project teams) to ensure rollout and execution of existing and approved projects, as well as monitoring and tracking of progress against forecast.
- Developing of Go-To-Market strategies for the approved new products and services.
- Establish B2B partnerships commercial clients, with the identified products and services on commercially viable and sustainable models
- Identification of customer centric solutions (products and services) that are compatible with the FADT and FSG business strategy.
- Compiling and presenting workable and sustainable commercial business models for the proposed products and services to the business
- Computer literacy in MS Office packages
- Drive for Results
- Fully Bilingual
Qualification & Experience:
- Marketing degree or related diploma
- Extensive experience driving business expansion
- 3-5 years Managerial experience within a client centric environment
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A