Website Fidelity Services Group
To collect, capture, analyse and process all moving cancellation requests with the main focus on ensuring maximum customer retention.
- The Incumbent should ensure the effective and efficient management of sales leads and receiving feedback from Sales Consultants regarding the outcome of appointments.
- To ensure Credits and refunds is processed if needed on a daily basis
- The incumbent will be required to ensure that all moving cancellation requests received are processed as per the customer’s requirement and in line with ADT’s SOP’s. The incumbent will also vigorously attempt to obtain both RECON/RELOC customers details and book appointments for Sales Consultants to meet with RECON/RELOC customers. .
- To ensure all admin is completed on a daily basis
- The overall purpose is to ensure that there are no delays in setting appointments for consultants and communicating such appointments with the consultants and Customers.
- Manage conflict & problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Knowledge of administrative procedures
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
Qualification & Experience:
- Fully bilingual
- Telephonic Sales Support
- Grade 12 or equivalent
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A