Website Fidelity Services Group
Support and provide superior service to internal and external customers via phone, email and face to face for walk in customers to ensure FADT retain all clients wanting to cancel.
- Branch cancellations must be processed after branch managers have approved.
- Assist with call overflow from Level 1 Agents as and when required to maintain Service levels.
- Make sound judgements to deliver superior customer service
- Provide Feedback to Customers and always contact via telephone call as first point of contact.
- Exercise good interpersonal skills to be able to deal with difficult customers at all levels
- Handle cancellations received from Inbound and Outbound calls, Webmail, email, social media, fax and openscape Q’s.
- Manage your daily log report for saves done to build into the GM Weekly report.
- Bulk Save offers only apply to clients stipulated in the bulk save offer approval from management
- Ability to adapt to new processes and procedures due to improvement in client retention.
- Ability to adapt to change
- Informing and communicating
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 1 to 2 years’ experience within a contact center, of which client retention experience would be
- A minimum of 2 years customer service experience.
- Continuous Improvement experience
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A