Website Fidelity Services Group
The CCTV division requires a CCTV monitoring supervisor to lead the current team of CCTV operators and oversee the daily operational work of the CCTV department within the Inland Monitoring Centre.
- Ensure process of onboarding of new sites are followed
- Day to day leading of CCTV team
- Ring-fence overactive cameras and re-benchmark
- Follow through on all escalations done to support structures
- Benchmarking of new sites (Day and night where applicable)
- Ensure Whatsapp reporting to clients are set up and done as agreed upon
- Track overactive reporting daily
- Collaborate between internal and external crime prevention resources to deal with active crime incidents and to proactively assist in crime incidents
- Where necessary deal with disciplinary processes
- Manage site specific reporting to the customer
- On the job training and development of skills of CCTV staff specifically towards proactive response and identifying possible crime trends
- Support CCTV manager where applicable
- Responsible for all HR related staff issues
- Must have a strong sense for attention-to-detail.
- Strong analytical skills
- Need to be proactive and be able to identify crime trends through information gathering
- At least 3 – 5 years supervisory experience in a similar position
- Strong networking skills to be able to build relationships internally as well as with external resources like SAPS, JMPD as well as Community Forums.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and manage people.
- Reporting Skills
- Knowledge of all monitoring platforms used by FADT which include: Hikvision, Dahua(DSS),Vuma Milestone, Proof 360 analytics and LPR, Isentry, and Syntel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Presentation Skills.
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A