Website Fidelity Services Group
The overall purpose of this position is to seek new business through networks, forge and sustain good relations with clients as well as maintain and grow own existing client base by offering a complete end to end integrated cleaning solution.
The incumbent’s role would be to design, cost, propose and present complex integrated cleaning solutions to both existing and new clients which represents the full spectrum of not only the Cleaning offering but also the Group’s offering.
- Physically conducting site surveys for all cleaning requirements
- Ensure timeous submission of all paperwork to ensure enough time allowed to source any non-standard stock items.
- Securing profitable new business.
- Ensure only approved equipment in accordance with company policies are sold
- Accountability for client growth and proactively increasing turnover through own existing client base as well as new clients
- Preparing and presenting complex proposals.
- Acquiring thorough in-depth trade and competitor knowledge
- Assisting with marketing related issues.
- Addressing and resolving client’s queries promptly and satisfactorily.
- Ensuring that quotations are submitted timeously to clients.
- To ensure that all contracts and quotations are completed accurately and in full, with necessary site plants and or any other addendum’s to be attached
- Personally designing and costing the complete solution offering
- Attending to potential clients in different areas of responsibility
- Planning, budgeting, coordinating and attending to client’s requirements.
- Compiling and submitting weekly and monthly management reports.
- Building and maintaining professional relationships with clients
- Ability to work under pressure and for extended hours, if required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be prepared to travel
- Senior Sales experience in cleaning industry essential
- Computer Literate (MS Office, advanced Excel, PowerPoint)
- Computer literate
- Post Matric qualification or equivalent
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Professional and well presented at all times
- Excellent telephone skills
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A