To identify and implement channel optimisations and efficiencies.
- Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence (information) together with analyzing trends and data
- Obtain a thorough analysis of the client’s business, process and systems requirements and obtain industry knowledge and understanding of the assigned market segment
- Manage personal and management development to increase own skills and competencies for the managerial function and future Leadership growth opportunities.
- Manage agency stakeholder relationships, ensuring high levels of stakeholder satisfaction.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Interpret advancement in Web 2.0, technologies and make recommendations as to how FNB can leverage such changes.
- Lead and direct all digital properties under the management of FNB Brand and identify and provide strategic direction through the analysis, design, development, implementation and maintenance of digital solutions in Brand while ensuring adherence to business requirements and expectations.
- Manage costs / expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of Team Leaders and teams in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members
- Assist the Relationship Manager in formulating and presenting new business or client solutions or tender/proposals
- Design a solution which best meets the needs of the client and coordinate the implementation of the designed solution, managing the project implementation across the relevant business units
- Contribute to the development and execution of the business unit strategy through the development and implementation of the People Strategy and operational objectives.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- 6 to 8 Years related experience.
- 3 Year industry related Degree.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A