Manages credit product risk and profitability and makes recommendations for a portfolio of credit clients through analyses; Monitors associated risks.
- Drive an Increase in average balance of assets as defined in the Financial Performance Report of the business
- Efficient management of high-risk portfolio including timely identification of high-risk clients, checking security and mitigating risk by taking outstanding and new security and reducing limits
- Deliver exceptional Credit service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Ensure average approval turnaround time against target to ensure retention of clients.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members by supporting Regional Managers’ and Regional Analyst’s in the Hub with new and existing business.
- Reduce percentage of Non performing loans as a percentage of total performing book based on the business’ performance
- Assess credit proposals in detail including assessment of Financials, Management Accounts, Budgets, Cash flow Projections, Debtors
- Age Analysis & Creditors Schedule and all business risks and recommend and approve Credit Applications
- Reduce Bad debts as a percentage of performing loans utilisation based on effective lending principals applied during approval
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 – 5 years working experience in a Credit environment
Grade 12, CAIB, or BCom Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A