To create, debug, verify, maintain and update technical test scripts to run automated testing. Is responsible for testing the functionality of a system designed to address business requirements to prevent errors/defects in the live system through the implementation of change control and improvement.
- Conduct systems analyses, design, coding, program debugging, testing and security and performance assessments across user interfaces.
- Conduct test plans by unpacking the requirements which include regression testing, system analysis and reviews.
- Create design steps from test cases, execute system validation plans and compile test scripts
- Execute all test activities for allocated projects by conducting test estimation, prepare and submit test plans for sign-off and ensure alignment between test environment and production environment.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members by providing input to business requirements.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions by resolving queries fast and effectively.
- Manage testing defects and involve relevant business staff in quality assurance testing analysis.
- Build and sustain collaborative working relationships with relevant peers and stakeholders in order to achieve productivity synergies.
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback and request training where appropriate and needed.
- Provision of an efficient service for the test analysis function through careful and timeous analysis, planning, execution, reporting and updating of all related information.
- Design content of procedure guides and manuals for business users.
- Comply, understand and implement all steps and methodology within IT development and meet governance in terms of legislative, audit risk and process requirements for the Test Analysis Environment.
- Create test scripts to effectively test enhancements and new requirements and execute automated test scripts.
- Increase operational efficiency and suggest solutions to enhance cost effectiveness.
- Minimum: Diploma or required certification in testing or programming.
- 3 to 5 Years experience, including at least 3 years testing experience, Ability to script/code.
- Preferred: Degree and/or relevant certification including ISEB/ISTQB Certification; TMap Next Engineer; ISTQB Advanced Analyst.
- Preferred: Banking Industry Experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A