Provide a positive customer experience by being helpful and sensitive to customer transactional needs and expectations as well as educating customers to the correct channel (eChannels and Self Service) whilst adhering to policy and process.
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently, and within agreed timelines.
- Achievement of Sales and Service client retention by managing the breakdown activities as listed in the Sales and Service Operation requirements.
- Maintain an ability to adapt to ever changing business and customer needs.
- Contribute to the overall effectiveness and success of the team.
- Conduct themselves in an ethical manner at all times.
- Demonstrates behaviour in support of the organizational values.
- Fulfilling transactions above the benchmark set and providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Optimize every customer interaction to migrate cash transactions and/or convert customer to eChannels and encourage use of digital and self-service channels.
- Leads identified converted into successful sales.
- Improve knowledge and competencies by completing role specific training as per eCareers.
- Ensure activities support cost containment and reduction.
- Always comply with procedures and processes contained in the relevant business guidelines and understand the risk associated with decisions.
- Adhere to the TCF (Treating Customer fairly) principles in all that you do.
- Connect with our customers by living up to our brand promise of “how can we help you?” at all times. Converse with our customers in a way that they fully understand and provide helpful solutions and products based on their needs.
- Takes accountability for own performance, personal and career development.
- Educate customers on correct eChannels to maximize channel optimisation opportunities identified aligned to customer needs.
- Experience : 1-2 years related experience
- An appropriate recognised business Diploma or Higher Certificate at NQF level 6
- FAIS – Yes
- Minimum Qualification : NQF 4 Qualification
- Preferred Qualification : Relevant NQF 5 qualification as prescribed by the Financial Services Board
- Person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent
- Regulatory Exam qualification
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Katlehong, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A