To translate business problems and deliver business value by effectively eliciting, analysing, documenting and verifying business opportunities, problems and requirements in order to implement appropriate solutions which will meet the business objectives.
- Ensure alignment to relevant processes and compliance to legislative and audit requirements.
- Assess current business processes, procedures and business rules in conjunction with business partners, designing new and mapping existing business processes.
- Appropriate milestone management and logging of documents and following the appropriate SDLC.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Compile business requirements documentation together with the business sponsor and manage the process of compiling business and functional and non functional requirements.
- Assess, analyse and optimise end-to end business processes that are signed off by the business by documenting business process requirements through research, interviews or facilitation sessions.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders like technology, business, project managers and testing analysts in the process of creating and recommending business solutions.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5 years relevant experience
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A