Responsible for conducting and documenting moderately complex audit projects. Responsible for carrying out audits following prescribed audit programmes.
- Develop, maintain and implement relevant audit processes in line with audit strategy
- Prepare and compile information to conduct meaningful audits.
- Pre-administration audits – conduct administration checks of prospective client companies so as to evaluate their suitability and provide assurance to the bank.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members
- Manage costs / expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Conduct agreed audits according to agreed process and audit criteria and compile reports based on the findings of the audit review and highlight any areas of risk to the bank.
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments, industry best practices and provision of proactive advice and solutions to relevant stakeholders
- Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence (information) together with analyzing trends and data
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- B Comm Degree.
- 3-4 year’s experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A