Formulates and implements investment plans requiring exposure to different investment products in all areas.
- Formulate and implements investment plans requiring exposure to different investment products in all areas.
- Develop new business and identify new revenue opportunities and increased productivity opportunities.
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to increase sales efficiencies of the team.
- Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence (information) together with analyzing trends and data.
- Provide sales support efficiencies and services in order to ensure retention of clients by ensuring the timely renewal of all existing investment and negotiating special rates for clients.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
- Establish, align and manage target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of functional areas to increase cost efficiency.
- Budget analysis, forecast and preparation of budget for New Investment opportunities.
- Maximise Business Portfolio cross sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships.
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies.
- Manage pricing exceptions, install a pricing discipline and up-skill the frontline on pricing methodology.
- Drive an increase in average balance of specific portfolio of liabilities as defined in the Financial Performance Report of the Business.
- Increase Investment Products and services to existing commercial customers.
- Develop and implement differentiated service models for client segments.
- Net interest income growth for the year per budget by preparing and processing of Interest rate proposals to segments in the group.
- Negotiate with third parties (both internal and external) regarding the components of the value proposition that need to be delivered. This includes various product areas and delivery channels.
- Monitor changes in legislation, regulations, initiatives and relevant industry practices. Ensure drafting and implementation of appropriate interventions. Ensure compliance with audit requirements.
- Monitor and record key industry trends that can impact on the current and future product offering.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments, industry best practices and provision of proactive advice and solutions to relevant stakeholders.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with internal and external parties to support the sales strategy.
- Define a Sales portfolio growth strategy in line with predetermined growth targets, which are determined on an annual basis through conducting competitor analysis and innovating new value propositions by developing sales initiatives which align with the various segment strategies.
- Minimum Qualification : Relevant Degree
- Experience : 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar environment, of which 1 to 2 years ideally at junior (entry level) management level
- Preferred Qualification : Certified Financial Advisor or CA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A