To create, debug, verify, maintain and update technical test scripts to run automated testing. Is responsible for testing the functionality of a system designed to address business requirements to prevent errors/defects in the live system through the implementation of change control and improvement.
- Build and sustain collaborative working relationships with relevant peers and stakeholders in order to achieve productivity synergies.
- Create design steps from test cases, execute system validation plans and compile test scripts
- Conduct test plans by unpacking the requirements which include regression testing, system analysis and reviews.
- Comply, understand and implement all steps and methodology within IT development and meet governance in terms of legislative, audit risk and process requirements for the Test Analysis Environment.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members by providing input to business requirements.
- Conduct systems analyses, design, coding, program debugging, testing and security and performance assessments across user interfaces.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions by resolving queries fast and effectively.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 to 5 Years experience, including at least 3 years testing experience, Ability to script/code.
- Preferred: Banking Industry Experience
- Minimum: Diploma or required certification in testing or programming.
- Preferred: Degree and/or relevant certification including ISEB/ISTQB Certification; TMap Next Engineer; ISTQB Advanced Analyst.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A