Website Mango Airlines
To ensure satisfactory delivery of services against contractual terms and conditions, meeting and exceeding client expectations and ensuring the contractual commitments of CBRE are achieved. To ensure all maintenance work is called out in accordance with client and company policies and procedures and within health and safety legislative requirements.
- Actively mitigate engineering risks through applying CERM methodologies.
- Comply with the customers RNOW change approval system.
- Undertake or oversee the maintenance or extra works on critical plant and equipment.
- Directly supervise and control subcontractor activities.
- Establish and develop trusting, meaningful relationships with the CBRE site engineering team, TET team, DCS and other client staff.
- Willing to provide shift cover when requested and be flexible towards working hours, as dictated by site circumstances
- Be proficient in the use and application of CERMview.
- Good knowledge on Data Centre environments and critical infrastructure systmes
- RNOW Change Approval System: 3 to 4 years
- CERM Methodology 4 to 5 years
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years related experience as a Shift Technician
- Data Centre related tertiary qualification required
- Expereince with operating systems and networking protocols
- Matric / Grade 12
- Expereince with computer hardward and server hardware or troubleshooting/diagnosing
Company: Mango Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A