Website FNB South Africa
To contribute to the implementation of the Human Resources strategy in the business, ensuring that people management practices within the business actively leverage its talent to deliver on key business outcomes through managing and developing teams.
- Provide specialist coaching to teams in area of specialisation.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Build and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders with the aim of becoming a trusted advisor and living the FNB HR brand
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments, industry best practices and provision of proactive advice and solutions to relevant stakeholders
- Optimise the line services and HR business partnership value chain, through the alignment and implementation of associated practice/s and processes.
- Sourcing and implementation of relevant tools to drive business-wide interventions, where required.
- Development of a service culture which build rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service
- Manage operations and administrative services by implementing business plans and executing initiatives and projects to support the related strategy.
- Effectively implement, manage, report on and make recommendations related to talent management strategies in area of accountability.
- Identify employee growth and development needs and schedule interventions to enable ongoing development, training and personal growth.
- Manage specific projects as determined in the HR planning process and participate in functional and cross-functional initiatives.
- Active participation in and contribution to specialist practice forums.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Qualification : Relevant Degree in Human Resources
- Preferred Qualification : Relevant Post Graduate
- Experience : 5 to 8 years’ experience in a similar environment, of which 2 to 3 years ideally at management level
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Springs, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A