FNB South Africa
To manage computer operations infrastructure, server, networking, desktop and database administration of integrated system staff management, architecture and strategy.
- Establish, align and manage target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of functional areas to increase cost efficiency
- Comply, understand and implement all steps within IT development and meet governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Support all incidence and problem management when necessary
- Operationally manage, monitor, alert and escalate for a number of diverse platforms which include , Mid-range, Personal Computers,
- Networks, Helpdesk and Enterprise Management.
- Influence, encourage and manage the cost-effective use of systems and facilities
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies
- Facilitate the conversion of knowledge management and ideas into new or improved processes and services.
- Production environment Support and Automation, for their respective support teams (Technical and Development)
- Drive business profitability in the context of cost management through Information technology solutions
- Ensure all the required hardware and software contracts and SLA are up to date and all metrics are met
- Develop a IT service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members by providing input to business requirements
Qualification & Experience:
- Containerisation experience
- AWS Cloud
- DevOps experience
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A