Website FNB South Africa
To generate and sustain new revenue streams across the banking product suite. Originate and grow market share across the business as well as creating a network to originate new business.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments, industry best practices and provision of proactive advice and solutions to relevant stakeholders.
- Control non-exchange profits to increase profits.
- Maximise Business Portfolio cross sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships.
- Negotiate and purchase sales commissions with book necessary deals.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Manage existing clients and grow portfolio through making contact and generating leads through the network.
- Manage Rand value of losses due to calculation errors, interest claims and other errors. The loss is the total of all amounts written off reflected on the Financial Performance Report.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information by fulfilling daily dealings with regions and customers on deals.
- Update month-end reports and profits to increase profitability.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Establish, align and manage target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of functional areas to increase cost efficiency.
- Experience: 2 to 4 years related experience
- Minimum Qualification: B.Com with CFA
Qualification & Experience:
- Person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent
- Achieve year on year Revenue Growth against budget as per the Financial Performance Report (FPR) of the business.
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Drakenstein, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A