Website FNB South Africa
Manage a sales team for specific regions to ensure maximum book growth.
- Translate strategies into actionable goals and execute relevant projects / initiatives aligned to strategic objectives with specific performance measures and control systems to track progress
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to increase sales efficiencies of the team.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Manage the growth of active customer Account Base to increase client base.
- Plan and execute campaigns successfully and on schedule. Set standards and benchmarks for measuring successful campaign execution.
- Research Market positioning and develop and optimise market intelligence, new business management, advances and management reporting.
- Manage existing clients and grow portfolio through making contact and generating leads.
- Monitor costs / benefits per campaign/channel. Maintain operational accountability for all campaign execution.
- Maximise Business Portfolio cross sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships.
- Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence (information) together with analyzing trends and data.
- Coordinate and facilitate all approved strategic projects.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to achieve previously determined sales team targets.
- Establish, align and manage target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of functional areas to increase cost efficiency.
- Strong sales and customer service experience
- RE1 will an added advantage
- Strong hunter to bring in new business (acquisition)
- Preferably worked in the banking industry
- Strong judgmental credit knowledge
- Manage existing client base
Qualification & Experience:
- Relevant Degree.
- Person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent.
- 2-4 years relevant.
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A