Website Gauteng Department of Education
Applications to be submitted online at: Professional job email@example.com, only Preference will be given to applicants residing in Gauteng
- Ensure that all teams participating submit all the necessary documents needed for assessment.
- Provide support during planned and surprise visits to monitoring the implementation of set standards by all units and service delivery points within the department.
- Provide support during standards development to all units and service delivery points within the department.
- Provide administrative support to the panel of assessors during the assessment period.
- Develop the report of findings and submit to directorates and institutions for improvement. Provide support in terms of evaluation of the Service Delivery Improvement Programmes in all directorates.
- Coordinate all the logistics needed for the assessment team.
- Design and identify institutions to be visited during the departmental Batho Pele Road Shows to monitor the impact of service standards.
- Provide support towards evaluation of the impact made by transformation programmes within the department.
- Collate quarterly service delivery improvement programmes from directorates and regions.
- Provide support for a comprehensive quality assurance programme for the department in accordance with the national and provincial framework.
Qualification & Experience:
- 1-2 Years’ experience in Service Delivery environment
- An NQF level 6 / 7 qualification in Public Administration, Social or Human Sciences or equivalent.
Company: Gauteng Department of Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A