Website Gauteng Department of Education
Medical surveillance will be conducted on the recommended applicants, at no cost. People with disabilities are welcome to apply. Applications must be filled on a new Z83 effective from 1 January 2021 form and a comprehensive CV (with detailed previous experience). Failure to do so will result in your application being disqualify. Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified copies of qualifications and other related documents on or before the day of the interview following communication from Human Resources. Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointment will be verified. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish the Department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Candidates will be subjected to security screening and vetting process. Applications received after closing date will not be accepted. The Department reserves the right to not make an appointment.
- Assist EXCO in the discharge of any responsibilities which have been delegated.
- Management of personnel performance and reviews thereof, (Contracting, reviews and final assessments).
- Actively contribute to the formulation and implementation of hospital operational plans.
and perform any other duties delegated by the superiors.
- Support the hospital executive and general management with the day to day running of the department.
- Participate actively administrative duties of the department. Ensure that quality assurance, including clinical audit is conducted in the department in line with ideal hospital framework and lead the department. Serve as a senior member of the hospital executive management team.
- Responsible for the management and leadership of the delivery of clinical services to the patients at Far East Rand Regional Hospital.
- Participate in the management activities at Far East Rand Hospital as a whole and attend all applicable management meetings.
- Sound knowledge and ability to implement policies and Public Service Legislative such as (National Health Act, PFMA, PSA and its regulations, Mental Health Act and other relevant statutes).
- Good planning and organizing skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure, cope with high workload and be willing to manage the hospital after hours.
- Knowledge of administration, Finance and supply chain, strong communication, customer management, leadership, interpersonal skills and strategic management.
- Problem solving, good analytical and decision making skills.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and a valid driver’s licence.
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade 12 plus an appropriate qualification that allows registration with the Health Professional Council of South Africa (HPCSA) as a Medical practitioner independent practice and proof of current registration (2022-2023).
- Post graduate qualification in management will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of Three (3) years appropriate experience after registration as a Medical practitioner.
Company: Gauteng Department of Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: East Rand, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A