Website Gauteng Department of Education
Applications to be submitted online at: Professional job firstname.lastname@example.org preference will be given to applicants residing in Gauteng
- To bring about the implementation of processes, infrastructure and organisational procedures to enable the building and effective utilisation of a corporate base “ : assembling a team to be representative of all divisions of the department Organising and running workshops.
- Provide Programme and project management, lead business analysis and system analysis and design input to drive process.
- Liaison with strategy, architecture and application teams within the GPG, ensuring that the requirements of the department is well understood and that appropriate planning takes place to address departmental specific issues.
- Drafting and Implementation of Policies. Manage stakeholder expectations.
- Update the CIO on business issues that may impact on ICT strategy and operations, address issues arising from the above and ensure the appropriate action is taken.
- To identify and prioritise changes that need to be made in order to leverage the company’s information and through business alignment
- Participate as an ICT Manager in provincial forums and assist the CIO to ensure that departmental ICT strategy is successful.
- Business case analysis including feasibility studies ( determine scope & priorities of project).
Conduct technology feasibility studies & IT assessments.
Qualification & Experience:
- NQF level 6/7 in Computer Science / Statistics/ IT/ Business Analysis or any related qualification as recognised by SAQA.
- 3-5 years’ experience in the related environment and 3-5 years junior management experience.
Company: Gauteng Department of Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A