Website Gauteng Department of Education
A fully completed and signed new z83 form (obtainable from any Public Service Department or on www.dpsa.gov.za/documents) should be accompanied by comprehensive CV highlighting or stating the requirements mentioned above. Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly. Only the shortlisted candidates’ will be required to submit certified documents before interviews. Persons in possession of foreign qualification must furnish the Department with the evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Failure to submit the required documents will result in shortlisted candidates disqualified. Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (criminal records check) and the educational qualifications verification.
- The incumbent should be able to assist and support other Social workers in terms of care, support of the clients with regard to Social work services.
- Conduct PMDS for other social workers. Compile and submit relevant reports as required by the Social work services.
- Be willing to work with less resources and under pressure.
- Convene and participate in relevant meetings regarding Social work services.
- Collaborate with other programmes and stakeholders.
- Assist and participate in campaigns of Social work services.
- Assist with clinical work when there is shortage of staff.
- Understand and apply Social work legislature.
- Develop Social work services through relevant programmes.
- Interpersonal, leadership skills.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Problem solving skills.
- Good managerial skills, good communication skills, computer skills, leadership skills.
- Good counselling, planning and organizing skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade 12 or Matric certificate. Recognised Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work. A minimum of 7 years’ work experience as a Social worker.
- Proof of registration and current registration with SACSSP.
Company: Gauteng Department of Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Krugersdorp, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A