Website Gibela Rail Transport Consortium
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide
- Adhere to all deadlines set by management
- Follow up on outstanding items with suppliers and internal Gibela staff.
- Follow up on all outstanding invoices as per suppliers statements.
- Working towards tight and demanding deadlines on a weekly basis;
- Ensure that all supplier statements are reconciled & paid timeously
- Ensuring that all suppliers are paid within the agreed payment terms.
- Ensure correct Vat number & company billing details are reflected on the Tax invoice
- Preparation of monthly creditors reconciliations and prompt clearing of reconciling items
- All invoices are scanned and validated in INSPIRE within 48hrs upon receipt
- Ensuring invoices are appropriately matched to purchase orders.
- Respond to inquiries within 48 hours and resolve 90% within five business days of receipts
- All invoices forwarded for payment are processed in INSPIRE
- Assist with audit requirements
- Alnet is processed and paid according to the Netting calendar.
- Build relationships with suppliers and respective department staff
- Any adhoc tasks as & when required
- Checking valid authorization and charge codes prior to processing.
- Cleaning up of the grn account.
- Checking invoices for accuracy before entering data into the system
- Send remittance advices and proof of payments to suppliers and internal Gibela staff for each payment made.
- Ensuring that payments are supported by a clear invoice
- Respect total confidentiality on all financial information
- Ensuring processing of invoices complies with Vat and Tax legislation.
- Good organizational skills
- Matric Essential & a relevant Financial qualification
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to deal effectively with individuals at all levels.
- Basic accounting knowledge
- 3 – 5 years’ experience of SAP computerised accounting system
- Full function Creditors Knowledge
- Basic VAT and Withholding tax knowledge
- 3 – 5 years in Accounts Payables
- Detail oriented.
- SAP knowledge advantageous
- Foreign currency payments knowledge
Company: Gibela Rail Transport Consortium
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nigel, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A