Website Hollard Insurance
Hollard Group IT Services is looking for an experienced and passionate Service Manager to join the team. The successful incumbent will have the opportunity to work in an exciting environment with a fresh challenge to implement an IT service model and ITSM solution. The successful incumbent will also assume responsibility for IT service delivery and service performance to internal business units.
- Collaborate with various IT functions to formalise and operationalise a service delivery framework, an integrated set of ITSM processes and CMDB based on ITIL and industry best practices.
- Use ITSM data analytics and management information dashboards to proactively drive service delivery objectives, quality, and improvements
- Stay abreast of global ITSM service trends, developments, and practices and make recommendations to management.
- Formalise and implement vendor SLAs and internal OLA’s to align, and manage and coordinate IT service delivery to business units effectively and efficiently.
- Monitor and ensure services are delivery in accordance with SLA and OLA performance objectives and targets.
- Lead and proactively drive ITSM maturity through process refinements, optimisation, and automation.
- Engage with ITSM vendor and project manage the implementation and operationalisation of an ITSM platform.
- Monitor and drive adherence to ITSM processes.
- Contribute to IT budget and operational resource planning.
- Support and provide evidence/documentation to internal audit and IT risk management on ITSM processes and compliance audits, as and when required.
- Train ITSM stakeholders on IT and Cloud service processes and the ITSM platform.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in IT operations
- A minimum of 6 years’ hands-on experience in IT service management, preferably in the financial services industry
- IT Diploma or degree preferable
- ITIL V3/4 and Project Management (PMP/Prince) certifications
Company: Hollard Insurance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A