Website Hollard Insurance
Hello…an exciting new opportunity has just become available in our Hollard International, General Insurance area. We are looking to recruit a Underwriting Technician.
- Provide technical support to the senior underwriters of the Hollard International (HINT) General Insurance Team
- Embed underwriting governance of the HINT countries operations, manage underwriting records for the HINT General Insurance Portfolio and liaise with senior underwriters and the HINT countries in the arrangement and administration of HINT’s own insurances, such as D&O and Cyber.
- Review of General Insurance policy wordings,manage large General Insurance claims and manage ad hoc projects as required.
- Provide required reports accurately and on time
- Liaise with countries to ensure all underwriters have signed UW authorities which are recorded in a central system
- Follow up with each country on underwriting Action Points from UWRRI meetings
- Keep a register recording all referrals to the GI team from countries, including final outcome, i.e., Firm Order, NTU, Declined final terms, etc.
- Keep a renewal list from previous years referral firm orders and trigger renewal reminders with countries two months before renewal date.
- Facilitate the HINT insurance renewals
- Ad hoc requests from the countries including actions from Strategy sessions.
- Liaise with the HINT countries to record quarterly Exception Reports to underwriting and reinsurance authorities from each country
- Liaise with the Analytics team on new business information initiatives.
- Follow up with Facultative reinsurance placements to ensure that any potential gaps on placement orders are removed
Company: Hollard Insurance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A