Investec Sandton is looking for an Operational Support Administrator to support both operations and project IFB IT teams. To take responsibility for the implementation and operationalisation of technical solutions to support the operations of IFB from a system and process point of view. Deliver across a broad range of responsibilities ranging from system environment setup and maintenance, documentation of IFB system environments, system and user account management, change and release management, BCM assistance, access management, and monitoring and alerting for IFB systems.
- Business Continuity Management. Ensure user machines at the DR site for IFB is set up correctly. Desktops at MAPS must have the correct software for the different areas in IFB. Ensure appropriate users have access to these machines.
- Manage day to day adhoc access requirements covering access to privileged accounts, monitoring/reviewing activity and granting/revoking temp access to prod
- Systems/Application monitoring. Implement and configure monitoring and alerting tools covering infrastructure (performance, capacity, availability, system errors, internal and external integration endpoints).
- Monitor user and developer activity. Setup and operationalize appropriate tooling for audit log generation and alerting. Ensure activity monitoring is carried out without appropriate reviews that can be evidenced with audit. Cross reference code and config changes against releases logged to identify unauthorised changes.
- Monitoring and alerting tools
- Database activity monitoring
Qualification & Experience:
- CI / CD tools
- Min 2 years’ experience working with either Microsoft or Linux operating systems
- Preferred administrative experience with either Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle Database Server
- Preferred administrative experience on either of these tools / technologies:
- Certificate management. Track and manage the expiry of security certificates. Ensure renewal of certificates, work with dev teams to ensure certificates are installed in the required timeline
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A