Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
The school seeks to appoint an experienced, suitably qualified teacher to teach Grade 5 and 7 Mathematics as from 04 October 2022 to 31 March 2023.
- A commitment to ongoing personal and professional development.
- Proof of registration with SACE supported by a sexual offender’s clearance certificate.
- Computer literacy and experience in integrating IT into your learning and teaching.
- A fundamentally future-oriented approach to teaching and learning.
- A suitable professional qualification and appropriate educational experience, specialising in Mathematics and Intermediate Phase education.
- A willingness to work within the values and mission of SGGS, embracing diversity and ensuring inclusion is fundamental to all actions.
- The ability to foster and sustain positive relationships with all stakeholders.
- An ability to be flexible, innovative, dynamic and a commitment to working as a team.
- A sound and progressive understanding of the South African curriculum and international trends in education.
- A passion for teaching creative curriculum and an understanding of the support strategies to ensure the development of all children.
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A