Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
Durban Girls’ College is a leading independent Christian girls’ school with a proud history and an excellent academic reputation that offers an innovative, forward looking, and relevant education for girls from Grade 00 to Grade 12
- Building relationships with staff, suppliers and the Marketing Committee.
- Providing administrative support to the Marketing Department, DGC Foundation and Alumni Association.
- Carrying out of various administrative tasks required including sourcing/distribution of branded gifts, generating of orders for suppliers, relief switchboard duty, booking photo & video shoots, organising and attending events, tour bookings, compiling of prospectuses, creating PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets and Word documents, updating the Marketing Drive and database.
- An energetic, personable, well-presented, self-motivated individual.
- A highly organised person who is deadline driven, has good attention to detail and can multi-task in a highly pressurised environment.
- A highly effective communicator with a good command of the English Language.
- Highly computer literate and an expert in Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency in Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Slides or the ability and desire to learn.
- A person with integrity and empathy for young people.
- A person who understands the Christian ethos of the school.
- Administrative diploma or degree would be an added advantage.
- Two years’ experience in a similar position.
- All staff are required to have a current Sexual Clearance Certificate, Criminal Clearance Certificate and Child Protection Register Clearance Certificate.
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A