We are in search of an Analyst to provide support to the business through the development and maintenance of accurate information and the analysis of available information. Providing valuable insights for strategic decision making and accurate information for day-to-day operational management.
- Escalate data integrity issues to relevant Manager / Data Management ensure that these receive priority to maintain a high-level of data integrity.
- Source information from different data warehouses, data marts, manual systems and on-line systems based on knowledge of appropriate data sources given the business requirement
- Educate users where required on the design or how to utilise the solution.
- Assist stakeholders in developing business cases for new products by providing relevant information to support identified business opportunities. Ensure that the management information input in business cases is credible by ensuring accuracy of the data used
- Develop regular performance reports particularly related to needs of the business sales force to aid performance measurement and management.
- Actively engage and participate in new initiatives within the business to ensure that the management information component is addressed
- Develop new reports, report formats and standards based on identified user requirements for the business, using multiple technologies
- Develop a thorough understanding of the key business challenges through engagement with all stakeholders in the business
- Ensure the accuracy of data within the business and ensure consistent use of data
- Identify opportunities through which Analytics can assist in addressing these challenges, present these to relevant stakeholders and implement
- Collect and package data into usable and user friendly management information for the relevant teams and stakeholders in the business
- Perform a consultancy role with business stakeholders. Present the final analytical outputs to stakeholders and assist in interpreting the results and providing advice & recommendations on the implementation of actions.
- Analyse derived information to create value add understanding of insights and opportunities presented by the data set
- Conduct impact analysis of any proposed changes that will impact on management information reporting
- Prepare customised reports based on identified requirements from the business at large
- Identify business opportunities in support of the business sales initiatives through analysis of the business management information and management information that may reside outside the business.
- Maintain an interactive process with stakeholders as the analytical solution is being developed – present and receive feedback on work-in-progress.
- Engage with the business teams on an ongoing basis to understand management information needs and sensitise them to any relevant existing reports or management information outputs that will result in value add opportunities in their respective areas
- Bachelor’s Degree: Information Technology
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A