At Amazon Web Services (AWS) we are leading the cloud revolution. As a Senior Customer Solutions Manager you will work with the largest and most complex enterprises in the world, to enable their multi-year journey to the cloud. In this new, highly visible, role you will ensure that all AWS teams work together effectively and efficiently to deliver for the customer.
- You will be a trusted advisor to your customer. You will leverage your program management, technical, organizational, and transformation expertise to understand your customer’s business and strategic goals, translate them into an executable plan, and drive the implementation to success by working with the customer, AWS, and our partners. You will understand your customers’ biggest IT challenges, and provide prescriptive guidance, based on AWS best practices, to guide them through the obstacles.
- You will take end-to-end ownership of a diverse range of projects and initiatives, utilizing your communication skills to interface with and influence a broad range of multi disciplinary teams (sales, solutions architecture, support, product, professional services, partners). The Customer Solutions Manager role is responsible for cloud transformational programs (technical, operational, organizational, education) that span across traditional IT teams and business units.
- With a deep understanding of your customer’s business vision, culture and processes, you will be your customer’s voice within AWS, ensuring that their needs are accurately communicated to AWS leadership, product, and engineering teams. You will evangelize AWS services and influence customers to adopt the right solution at the right time. You should be passionate about delivering a great customer experience by deploying AWS solutions, driving innovation, and delivering successful migration programs.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain composure in stressful situations, respond to customer needs quickly and effectively, and adaptive to change
- Self-motivated problem solver who thrives in a dynamic and customer-focused environment
- 10+ years leading complex, large scale, IT/technical/engineering programs
- Bachelor’s degree in science, technology, engineering, math or equivalent experience
- Experience working with current technologies (especially cloud)
- Demonstrated leadership through influence
- Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to effectively deliver information at the C-suite/VP level
- 7+ years in a senior customer facing role
- Highly analytical, technically proficient, and able to learn new tools and software quickly
- Business English language skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A