Amazon is hiring a Strategic Accounts Manager (SAM) to improve the experience for our African customers. Africa, while relatively small in economic terms today, represents a large and growing consumer market positioned for growth spurred by the increasing productive potential of its young population, rapid adoption of technology and evolving consumer behavior. This role will allow you to work across various internal and external teams to evaluate the customer landscapes, and invent innovative approaches to solve ambiguous problems. If you are looking for an entrepreneurial role within a fast-paced, ambiguous and collaborative environment please reach out for more info then this is the position for you.
- Co-ordinate cross-functional teams, and communicate with internal and external stakeholders, while meeting tight deadlines for high visibility projects
- Bring innovative ideas to the table, and drive stakeholder teams to support them, in order to find better ways of accomplishing our objectives
- Manage strategic selling partner relationships – with senior stakeholder engagement (internal and external)
- Develop a complete understanding of Selling Partner and end-customer needs and use that knowledge to influence roadmaps and priorities
- Identify Selection growth and selection parity improvement opportunities in the Marketplace, and build the programs and required processes to realize them
- Transform customer insights into projects, features and processes that increases and diversifies the selection of products offered by Selling Partners across the Marketplace
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to explain complex concepts simply
- Computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to create innovative new selection strategies that generate results
- Adept analytical skills. Ability to interpret large amounts of data and make sound business judgments and recommendations.
Qualification & Experience:
- 4+ years of related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Management, Engineering (or an equivalent qualification).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A