Create and manage operational framework for the marketing function in order to support efficient and effective delivery of marketing activities within timeline and budget.
- Help inform capacity management of the Metropolitan studio in order to ensure efficiencies across the marketing team
- Regular and consistent monitoring of marketing budget in line with approved allocation to drive efficiencies and find cost savings
- Understand and stay ahead of marketing trends and innovations locally and internationally to continuously drive efficiencies
- Implementing and maintaining an efficient and effective record keeping and version control system to ensure the latest material is available to the distribution channels
- Lead and manage the annual agency contracting process on behalf of Metropolitan
- Manage the service delivery of agencies and service providers to ensure that marketing initiatives are successfully executed.
- Measure and report on the brand health through market, consumer, and competitive research and insights.
- Develop Return on Investment (ROI) model and metrics and measure, analyse and report on the ROI of all marketing initiatives.
- Monthly and quarterly reporting at both business and group level
- Understand and interpret business data into marketing insights to inform marketing approach
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the Metropolitan marketing strategy to help deliver on strategic objectives .
- Assist with drafting new partner or agency contracts and SLAs as well as manage deliverables thereof
- Manage the operational relationships and service delivery of agencies and media companies.
- Developing and entrenching Metropolitan marketing processes
- Min 10 years marketing management experience within an insurance or financial services environment
- Exposure to agency contracting and management
- Degree in Communications or Marketing
- 3 years management experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A