Website South African Revenue Service
To provide expertise, advice and support to develop operational implementation plans and / or associated service delivery processes, by implementing and coordinating the execution of the Human Resources tactical plan within the business unit, in order to continuously enhance service delivery.
- Provide professional advice and consulting services to clients.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Manage specific projects as determined in the annual HR operational plan as well as participating in functional and cross-functional HR initiatives.
- Ensure correspondence and information received from external and internal sources is verified and receive the necessary attention.
- Provide reports with recommendations applicable to area of specialisation.
- Implement initiatives relating to projects that will lead to improved key processes across the business.
- Provide authoritative, specialist expertise and advice to internal and external customers based on the broader
People Strategy and the implementation thereof.
- Accumulate information to review work progress that provides input to reporting, decision making and the
- Ensure that HR services are provided as appropriate to client needs, identify new opportunities where HR can add value and maintain leading edge knowledge of HR issues.
- Planning, and Organising
- Knowledge of functional Policies & Procedures
- Business Knowledge
Qualification & Experience:
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7) in Human Resource Management / Industrial Psychology / Social Sciences AND 5-7 years’ experience in a Human Resources environment, of which 2-3 years ideally at functional specialist level.
- Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 10 years’ experience in a Human Resources environment.
Company: South African Revenue Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Alberton, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A