Website City of Johannesburg
Implement the Occupational Health and Safety Act provisions, CoJ Safety Health and Environment Policy, through conducting surveillance programmes and health risk assessments for all CoJ employees in all CoJ facilities
- Consult ad provide information and treatment to employees as per the Occupational Health Act, procedures and protocols including HIV and AIDS policies;
- Initiate employees eligible for anti-retroviral treatment and provision of follow up treatment care and support;
- Conduct education and training programmes on Occupational Health standards, HIV and AIDS programmes and promotion of health to employees within the departments, regions and ME’s;
- Coordinate specific administrative and reporting requirements associated with operational key performance and result indicators;
- Performance specific activities associated with providing support to line functions.
- Counselling and listening skills;
- Must be able to work extended hours as and when.
- Diploma in Occupational Health Nursing and 4 year Comprehensive Nursing Diploma, BA.CUR or equivalent majoring in community nursing science;
- Registration as a professional with the South African Nursing Council;
- Certificate in Nurse Initiated Management of Anti-retroviral Treatment and Dispensing Course will be an added advantage;
- 4 – 8 years’ clinical experience.
Company: City of Johannesburg
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Braamfontein, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A