Website Kolomela Mine
The Anglo American Platinum scholarship is open to any field of study and provides opportunities for learners in our host / communities / area of influence in order to enter the job market in the career of their choice. Our scholarship covers registration, tuition fees and textbook allowance, medical cover and a laptop allowance. Frist preference will be given to applications from Platinum host communities / area of influence of Mototolo Complex.
- You must reside within the host communities / area of influence of our operations in Burgersfort
- Submit a stamped proof of residence from your local traditional administration or local municipality
- Any field of study applies
- Current Grade 12 learners must submit their Grade year end 11 results, stamped by the school, and provisional acceptance at a tertiary institution, or proof of registration
- If you are already in a DHET registered tertiary registration, you must submit academic record with all subjects passed.
Company: Kolomela Mine
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Burgersfort, Limpopo, SA
Application Deadline: N/A