Website Anglo American Kolomela Mine
The Sales and Operations Execution (S&OE) Manager is responsible for managing the S&OE process across all areas of the PGM’s commodity team, that encompasses mining, processing, sales/trading regardless of geography. The role focuses on collaborating across the value chain, including third parties to deal with exceptions and rebalance demand and supply plans with minimal disruptions. The S&OE Manager is also responsible for preparing and facilitation the S&OE review by inviting participants, providing pre-read including analysis and recommendations prior to the meeting and complete actions after the review.
- Ensure that the S&OE process is sustained to the intended level of maturity.
- Maintain tracking of attendees, action plan log, outcomes and summaries of the meeting.
- Report metrics back to the Head of ISOP and Logistics and the team to identify progress and root causes.
Periodically conduct health checks on the process and outcome.
- Continuously seek feedback from stakeholders on the process, meeting effectiveness, metrics and subsequent activities to identify issues to resolve.
- Extensive understanding of PGM’s value chain from mining operations through to the end user.
- Business and commercial acumen and knowledge of finance, sales, marketing, manufacturing, logistics and procurement functions.
- Understanding of demand and supply planning in detail.
- Understanding of financial aspects and trade off implications of the value chain.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in value chain or supply chain planning processes such as S&OP or IBP.
Company: Anglo American Kolomela Mine
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A