Website KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health
- Ensure that acquisition of goods, services, quotations, tenders and adjudication activities are in accordance with the Institutional Business and Procurement Plan
- Ensure invitation processes to obtain responses from the suppliers in accordance with SCM policy framework Verify all received goods for quality and quantity against ordering document and make a follow up if the delivery conditions reflected on the order form are not complied with.
- Ensure that all stocktaking is conducted on regular basis.
- Monitor the procurement planning process and compliance to SCM policies.
- Ensure the effective, efficient and economical management of allocated resources of the Division as well as staff development.
- Prepare and analyse monthly reports including RIDIV Template, related to Supply Chain Management.
- Be computer literate with a proficiently in MS Office software application.
- Possess knowledge of the legislative and policy frame work informing the areas of operation.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet the required deadlines.
- Possess high level of integrity and professionalism.
Qualification & Experience:
- Standard 10/Grade 12
- 3-5 years Clerical/ administration experience in Supply Chain Management
- Proof of current and previous work experience endorsed by Human Resource Management
Company: KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nhlamvu, Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A