Website Department of Employment and Labour
Applications quoting the relevant reference number must be submitted on the new form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.gov.za/documents. Received applications using the incorrect application for employment (old Z83) will not be considered. Each application for employment form must be fully completed, duly signed and initialled by the applicant. Failure to fully complete, initial and sign this form may lead to disqualification of the application during the selection process. A fully completed, initialled and signed new form Z83 (Section A, B, C and D compulsory and (Section E, F and G ignore if CV attached) and recently updated comprehensive CV (with detailed previous experience) is required. Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified copies of qualifications and other related documents on or before the day of the interview following the communication from Human Resources and such qualification(s) and other related document(s) will be in line with the requirements of the advert.
- Manage process to monitor and evaluate impact of UIA and COIDA programmes.
- Manage and monitor the execution of legal proceedings.
- Manage and monitor the implementation of UIA and COIDA programme strategy.
- Manage and monitor the implementation of Advocacy Campaigns on UIA and COIDA regularly and when there are amendments. Manage the resources and develop controls to achieve and maintain clean audit.
- Knowledge: Departmental Policies and Procedures, Batho Pele Principles, Public Finance Management Act, Labour Relations Act, Basic Conditions of Employment Act, National Minimum Wage Act, Public Service Regulations Act, Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations, Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act, Unemployment Insurance Act, UI Contribution Act, Employment Equity Act. Skills: Facilitation, Planning and Organizing, Computer literacy, Interpersonal, Problem solving, Interviewing skills, Presentation, Research, Project management, Analytical, Innovative
Qualification & Experience:
- Three-year tertiary qualification in Internal Auditing/ Financial Accounting/ Cost and Management Accounting/ Financial Information System/ B. Comm Accounting/ B. Compt Accounting/ B. Com Law/ LLB/ Financial Management
- . Five years’ functional experience in auditing/ inspections/ compliance/ financial environment of which three years must be at management level. Valid motor vehicle driving license.
Company: Department of Employment and Labour
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mmabatho, North West, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A