Website Life Healthcare
A vacancy has arisen for a position reporting to the Unit Manager. The successful candidate will contribute towards the optimal functioning of the nursing team through effective: interdepartmental liaising, communication and Administrative support to the nursing team
- Ensure optimal service levels whilst understanding and striving to achieve targets.
- To ensure the speedy and effective execution of non-nursing activities.
- Attend meetings and in-service training as scheduled.
- Ensuring a safe environment in all areas of the unit through staying up to date with safety standards and protocols.
- Ensuring of effective communication between customers and colleagues
- Live up to the Quality principles.
- Professional secrecy and discretion during contact with customers and colleagues.
- Maintenance of a positive appearance and behavior, within and outside hospital relation.
- Friendly and helpful client service.
- Knowledge of emergency plans and actions.
- Elimination of medico legal risks through the correct identification and filing of patient’s documentation.
- Co-ordinating of bookings and patient transport.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office (excel, word) is essential.
- Must provide vaccination certificate
- Grade 12
Qualification & Experience:
- General administrative experience – at least 1 year
Company: Life Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A